The Shrine Giftshop is part of the Basilica and National of Our Lady of Consolation in Carey, OH.
The Shrine Giftshop had rather humble beginnings. In 1956, the Shrine Information Center was constructed across the street fromt the Shrine Church. The religious articles were moved from the Rectory to the now enclosed pavilion behind the old chapel. In 1974 construction began on the current home of the Shrine Giftshop. During the time of construction, the friary garage was used as the temporary location of the Shrine Giftshop. Upon construction completion, the Giftshop was moved to it's current location. It is a popular stop for pilgrims and visitors from around the state, country and world. It also is a great source of support for the Shrine.